Muslim Sisters Of Éire (MSOÉ) provides a broad range of community, diversity and inclusion supports and services.
Those can be outlined as follows:
- Promote Interfaith dialogue and interculturalism.
- Provision of cultural awareness training to NGOs and government organizations all over Ireland on the cultural barriers Muslim women may face throught their lives;
- Provision of training in counseling, domestic violence awareness, rape crisis support, and similar essential services.
- Promoting International Women's Day with Muslims & Non-Muslims alike, building a bridge of understanding between the communities;
- Organising yearly conferences for women of all faiths to come together and discuss different topics of common interest;
- Organising yearly a Multicultural Day for families of all faiths to come together;
- Providing advocacy within Irish NGO’s.
- Organising yearly summer projects and camps for migrant youth and children from different backgrounds.
- Provide support to the migrant and ethnic communities such as advocacy for women, court support, liaising with Tulsa and liaising with Dublin City Council.
- Running a youth organisation called Muslim Girls of Ireland which currently has 65 members. It involves training in advocacy and leadership skills. yearly camps and promoting diversity among Muslim youth.
- "Bag for Life" Campaign
- This is Me Campaign in schools
- Tesco appeal
- World Hijab Day